Friday, April 21, 2006


Hello Everyone!

Today is picture time! As you know, a picture tells a thousand words!


This is proof that i bathed! So there! I dun like to bath very much but every once in a while when mummy starts breaking out, she will haul my ass up to the sink. Anyway she doesnt ever stop to think whether its the copious amounts of coffee she drinks, her terrible diet of junk food or simply the stress at work, Oh no, it ALWAYS MY fault. I'm the dirty little thing causing her outbreak. :'(

But thats ok, i luff luff luff my mummy. :)

This picture is taken by shitty desmond while he was off in NZ drinking himself silly. Anyway this was taken at the airport and he sent this 3 times via his company phone and we hope to report him to his bosses. Anyway i dont recognise them but everyone says the above are my siblings or friends etc etc. But seriously, i dun give a git abt them nor can i remember who the heck they are.

Lambrilla and me had a big fight. I think she's a nai niang stealer. :(((((

The above shows that good and evil can co-exist together!!!! I managed to get away only with a broken leg after taking this foto. :(

But its ok, i shall persevere!!! The big bad wolf will not truimph!!!! bah!!!

1 comment:

DesDragon said...

Well gory still looks grubby after the bath, just like some magazine that everyone brings to the toilet when they do their business.

And may laambrillaaaa steal all of the attention away from gory the grubby...