Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hello everybody.

This is a strong message against terrorism.

I was impounded, incarcerated, captured and walloped by the bbw yesterday for the immediate removal of his picture from the earlier blog entry.

My mummy and me WILL NOT BOW DOWN IN THE FACE OF TERRORISM. ( and the following is it)

Anyway in addition to being held against my own will, i was dangled upside down and made to do yoga against my own wishes. It hurts. :*(

He proceeded to bash me up with a limeade can and technically he did abuse the can cos he bashed the can with my face.

The daring sheep mummy made a brave and successful rescue attempt, securing my release. I immediately curled up in a corner in the bag and cried my eyes out. Albeit for a while. I am now making my counter strike against terrorism.

Everybody, pls mail me to give me ideas on how to handle the big bad wolf.



STOP TERRORISM!

No comments: