Tuesday, January 17, 2006

This is a tribute to my friend, Dolphin.

Who's not really a dolphin but thats another story. Anyway Dolphin has gone to a far away place called MCR along with his mummy and there are plenty of other fishes there. The big bad wolf also lurkes around there so its quite a scary place.

Anyway Dolphin and me had lots and lots of fun while he was in the MO and i kind of miss him. We'd get into lots of trouble and Dolphin would ALWAYS blame me. And i end up getting blamed for all kinds of things that is not really my fault. But that's ok, Dolp's my friend. I guess that's what friends are for.

Anyway here's a typical day in the life of me and Dolp at the Main office. :)











This is me when i woke up and then i went to office and i found dolph's bad mummy left him out to be a salted fish. That is, she forgot to put him in water. So being the heroic and brave little lamb that i am, i put him in the next available liquid that i could find. Unfortunately, my mummy's coffee.

And then unfortunately he didnt make it so i decided to make sashimi for my mummy. And here i am, saving dolph from a series of traffic accidents. I am using my super lamb strength to wedge him out from the trailer. :( Poor dolph.

Anyway, pls note that no animals were harmed in the making of the "Tribute to Dolphin."

No comments: