Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'm back!

I've been getting rave reviews about my blog! Anyway today i decided to write about... Why lambs do not have any tails.

I mean in the first place, why would i need to have a tail? I wouldnt be able to sit down properly without looking like a cat or a dog would i?

To scratch myself or to chase away flies? I have my little paddy paws to do that. Anyway i'm too clean to do stuff like that right? My mummy just bathed me in Body Shop's Ginger Bath Shower Foam. ( I noticed that yang ma ma has been bathing me in suspicious and questionable flavours of bath foams, like Aveda's Rosemary and Thyme Shampoo. And i always smell like a dish. Why does the above sound strangely morbid?)

Anyway here's proof i havent got a tail.


And if u dun like it, you can kiss it.

No comments: